Patchwork "Pet" Rugs
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Mortels® Patchwork RUGS are made from the off-cuts of our sheepskin manufacturing, therefore made from the same high quality materials as our car seat covers and footwear. Being made from our off-cuts no two rugs will ever be the same. Made in 3 sizes.
Ideal for pet bedding, floor, bathroom mat, chairs and couches, vehicle seats … only limited by your imagination. Sheepskin is thermo-regulating so suitable all year round.
NB. Photos are a guide only, the colour combination you receive will not be the same as displayed. Think of these as a lucky dip for colour. If you are fussy on colour combos then these are not for you ... or come into store and choose from our stock.
Rainbow coloured mats may include a combination of the following colours: Orchid Pink, Purple, Teal, Tomato, Tangerine, Royal Blue, Amethyst, Country Blue, Sand, Ivory, Bamboo and other colour pieces we have cut.
Natural coloured mats may include a combination of the following colours: Sand, Chestnut, Mocha, Grey, Choc, Black, Olive, Bamboo, Ivory and other colour pieces we have cut.
Mortels® Patchwork RUGS feature:
- Mortels® A-Grade EnvironTan® ChemSafe® Australian Sheepskin on the upper side
- Acrylic on the underside in either grey, black, or bamboo
- Machine washable
- Australian Made
For orders within Australia:
Items that are in stock are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers (our choice), registered and insured, within 3 working days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock items will be made and posted within 21 days. We will notify you within 3 days of receipt of order and payment if out of stock and for your instructions. A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 21 days.
For international orders:
Items that are in stock are sent by Air Mail, are registered and insured, via Australia Post within 5 working days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock items will be made and sent within 21 days.Time must be allowed for order to reach selected destination, this may vary from country to country. A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 21 days.
Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes that may be incurred when the order arrives in their country.
UK customers please note: if you have not received your order within 3 weeks from us sending, please check with your local postal service before contacting us. If your custom's duties and taxes have not been paid you will not receive your package. Your postal service will only notify you once of them holding the package so if you miss that notification your order will not be delivered until you make contact with them. We are unable to help in this situation if you have not received your order.
NB. Ugg boots delivered to an Australian address with be labelled with our "Mortels UGG" brand. Ugg boots for postage address outside Australia will be labelled "Mortels" only. This is because UGG is generic in Australia and a trade mark outside Australia.
Returned item must be post marked within 14 days from initial receipt of item.
We are happy to exchange size, colour or style on the basis that the returned item is in original new condition accompanied with proof of purchase, all packaging and tags. Please contact us before returning items to ensure we have what you require. Additional cost may apply if changing to a different style or size. Return postage is at your cost.
Should you need to exchange your order, within 14 days of receiving it, please follow the directions given once you have contacted us. All items returned to us must be in original new condition.
Sorry, we will not exchange items or footwear that shows signs of wear, stretching, marks or soils.
If unsure of size, please follow these steps to determine your size:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centred on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct size.
- Centimetre measurements are actual foot length not shoe sole length
- Sizing Charts are indicative of foot length but doesn't allow for various foot and leg widths, high insteps and any feet abnormalities.
- No returns of incorrect size will be accepted once footwear has been worn and stretched.
- Be sure NOT to choose a larger size for fear of the ugg being too small - your footwear should be firm fitting (but not too tight) when you receive them. Sheepskin will stretch and the wool pile will flatten and shape around your foot, giving a cosy, snugg fit. If they are too loose, as they wear in, they may become too roomy.
NB. Mens shoe sizes in Australia can use different sizing conventions. Dress/business shoes are usually sized in UK sizing whereas Mens joggers are sized in US sizing. If unsure of your sizing check the size marked on your joggers.
NB. Larger Youth sizing overlaps with Adult sizing so our footwear is priced according to the size of the footwear, NOT priced for child or adult.