Mortels Sheepskin Factory Pty Ltd highly values the strong relationship we have with our customers and appreciate your trust and want you to feel confident in our services and security, as it relates to your personal information. We value your privacy and as such none of the information collected on this website will be forwarded to any third party. We hate spam as much as you do, so you're well protected here.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order such as the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Mortels is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your email address.
- We have specials and clearance emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
- Our site may contain links to other sites. Mortels is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
- Mortels fully supports the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' launched in February 1998. As the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation, Mortels privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
Emails from Mortels
If you contact us via email or place an order with us, your email address will be added to our mailing list. You may voluntarily unsubscribe from this list at any time. We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to notify us regarding your intentions.
Security Payment Statement
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
- We use Shopify Payments as our credit card payment gateway which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit encrypted environment.
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
- Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
All payments for product purchase regardless of your country of origin will be charged and taken in AUD. Where other currencies are displayed, the amounts are an indication only based upon the current exchange rate as affected by world currency markets and do not take into consideration fees and charges by your financial institution. Therefore the amount deducted from a non-Australian account may vary from the displayed foreign currency on this website and has nothing to do with us. If unsure of your final cost in your currency, please check with your financial institution.
Different computer screens and devices will display colours in the photos differently. As such, displayed colours should be used only as a guide and expect some slight differences when receiving your product.
Whilst we endeavour to maintain our website so that it is always current, we reserve the right to make changes to our website without notice. If any of our website changes affect your pending order, we will not process that order, without first contacting you for instructions.
The terms and conditions of sales are governed by the Laws of the State of NSW and the understanding that all information on this website has been read and accepted.
Questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, or other policy related material can be directed to our support staff by using the contact us page.