You’re standing on a cattle station, the rain pouring down. Everything is drenched—except you.
Frankly, sometimes you need a bit extra protection. From neck to shin, this waterproof, full-length, Australian oilskin coat will shield you from the wind and rain. With its high collar, full yoke, warm tartan lining and overlapping front, you’ll be ready to brave the storm.
The Oilskin Long Coat also has four outer pockets and an internal pocket, press studs so you can attach an oilskin hood and a saddle gusset that can be opened with press studs when you’re riding.
- Waterproof Australian oilskin to keep the rain from drenching you.
- Warm gold-and-brown tartan lining to stave off the cold.
- Four outer pockets and an internal pocket.
- The collar has press studs so you can attach an oilskin hood.
- Jacket closes with two sets of press studs to seal out the wind.
- Saddle gusset closes with press studs for when you aren’t riding.