Soft and cuddly, our Limited Edition Sitting Teddies measures 24cm, have baby safe eyes and nose and are easy to care for. Individually name with birth dates, the Sitting Teddy makes the perfect plush friend and keepsake being so natural and so cute! The perfect gift for that special little person in your life to treasure always. But also a wonderful gift for a collector of limited edition items.
Mortels® Limited Edition Sitting Teddies feature:
- Made from Mortels® A-Grade EnvironTan® ChemSafe® 100% Australian Sheepskin
- Stuffing is also A-Grade EnvironTan® ChemSafe® 100% Australian Sheepskin
- Child safe plastic eyes and nose
- Australian Made
NB. We are able to change name and date of birth upon request for a special someone and purpose. Please let us know in notes at checkout.
**All orders are processed and dispatched from our Factory at Thornton**
For orders within Australia:Choose from:
- Flat Rate Post ... $15 per order (excluding car seat covers and bed underlays, we will calculate a price based on weight and destination)
- Express Post - Postage delivery time frame is solely subjective to Australia Post so once your order is dispatched from our Factory the length of transit times are out of our control.
- Pick up in Store - or click & collect at our Thornton or Warners Bay stores
Items that are in stock are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers (our choice), with tracking, and within 3 business days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock or backorder items will be made and posted within 7 days. We will notify you within 3 days of receipt of order and payment if out of stock and ask for your instructions when item states "backorder". A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 14 days.
Please click here for any updates to shipping.
For International orders:
Items that are in stock are sent by Air Mail, are registered and insured, via Australia Post within 3 days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock or backorder items will be made and sent within 7 days. Time must be allowed for order to reach selected destination, this may vary from country to country. A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 14 days.
Customers/recipients are responsible for any duties and taxes that may be incurred when the order arrives in destination country. The processing of these charges by destination's country may create a delay in delivery and is beyond our control or help. Providing incorrect contact details will mean your country's customs will not be able to collect the taxes and you will not receive your shipment so please ensure your email and phone number is correct. We will not accept responsibility for these charges or delays and not offer any compensation for such.
From 1st January 2021 we are no longer able to ship to the UK due to changes with importing into UK, changes made by the UK Government.
Footnote: UGG boots shipped for postage address outside Australia are not branded or labelled with the word UGG. This is because in UGG in Australia is generic term to describe a sheepskin boot whereas outside Australia it is a trademarked brand.
Please click here for any updates to shipping.
Cancellation of Order
We are happy to refund the cancellation of your order if the following conditions have been met:
* you email your cancellation prior to dispatch, if order has been dispatched then it is too late and your order will not be refunded.
* an Administration Charge of 10% will be deducted from the refund (at our discretion) based upon costs incurred by us including those charges of a third party. If you are not happy with the Administration Charge you can choose a store credit for 100% of the value of your order to use at a later stage.
All orders are photographed at time of parcel packing. All orders are tracked. You will receive a tracking number on fulfilment of your order. Please ensure parcel security at place of delivery as stolen parcels are not our responsibility.
There will be no short deliveries or missing items from us, there never has been, so any claims will need to be submitted by you at your local police station.
Returned items must be post marked within 30 days from initial receipt of item. (Exchange period is extended until 15th January 2022 for purchases made from October to allow for early purchase of Christmas gifts)
We are happy to exchange size, colour or style on the basis that the returned item is in original new condition accompanied with proof of purchase, all packaging and tags. Please note that we will not exchange items or footwear that shows signs of wear, stretching, marks or soils.
Please email us before returning items. We will reply with our Goods Return form for you to print, complete and return with the items. Additional cost may apply if changing to a different style or size. Return postage is at your cost, both ways.
Once we receive your returned items we will email you with your amended order and a link for payment for any additional charges. Should the items not be in new condition the items will be returned to you at your expense.
Note: This should go without saying but we will not exchange underwear or socks (we stock Bamboo undies and socks in our store) or Innersole Fluffs. Also no exchanges on Medical Gear (accept unworn footwear), Baby Rugs, Head Wear and Scarves and sale items at our discretion
All refunds will incur an Administration Charge of 10% of total order value to cover our costs which includes third party charges. No refunds are given on shipping charges and any free shipping offers at the time of ordering our flat rate shipping of $15 will be deducted from your refund. Otherwise refunds without Admin Charge will only be given as required by Australian Consumer Law in other circumstances such as major faults or as per our warranty.
Store credit is free and permissible on returned items.
Returns for refund must be post marked within 30 days from initial receipt of item and will only be given on the basis that the returned item is in original new condition accompanied with proof of purchase, all packaging and tags. Please email us before returning items. We will reply with our Goods Return form for you to print, complete and return with the items. (Exchange period is extended until 15th January 2022 for purchases made from October to allow for early purchase of Christmas gifts)
Once we receive your returned items we will refund you by the same payment method used at time of order. We will not refund items or footwear that shows signs of wear, stretching, marks or soils. Should the items not be in new condition the items will be returned to you at your expense and no refund will be given.
Note: This should go without saying but we will not accept returns and therefore refund underwear or socks (we stock Bamboo undies and socks in our store) or Innersole Fluffs. Also no returns or refunds on Medical Gear (accept unworn footwear), Baby Rugs, Head Wear and Scarves and sale items at our discretion.
Quick size check. Order your usual shoe size, it’s that simple. As the manufacturer we pattern the boots with consideration and allowance for both the wool pile and stretch factor so you don’t need to guess which size. If unsure of your sizing check the label with size marked on your sport shoes/sneakers, Nike, Adidas, Puma or similar, skate shoes are not so reliable.
NB. Men's shoe sizes: There is no such thing as Australian men shoe sizes. In Australia, men's shoes come in either UK or US. Dress/business shoes are usually sized in UK sizing whereas Men's joggers are sized in US sizing. If unsure of your size, check the size label marked on your sport shoes/sneakers.
If unsure of size, please follow these steps to determine your size:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centred on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct size.
- Centimetre measurements are actual foot length not shoe sole length
- Sizing Charts are indicative of foot length but doesn't allow for various foot and leg widths, high insteps and any feet abnormalities.
- No returns of incorrect size will be accepted once footwear has been worn and stretched.
- Be sure NOT to choose a larger size for fear of the ugg being too small - your footwear should be firm fitting (but not too tight) when you receive them. Sheepskin will stretch and the wool pile will flatten and shape around your foot, giving a cosy, snugg fit. If they are too loose, as they wear in, they may become too roomy.
NB. Mens shoe sizes in Australia can use different sizing conventions. Dress/business shoes are usually sized in UK sizing whereas Mens joggers are sized in US sizing. If unsure of your sizing check the size marked on your sport shoes/sneakers.
NB. Larger Youth sizing overlaps with Adult sizing so our footwear is priced according to the size of the footwear, NOT priced for child or adult.