Woolwash & Shampoo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Woolskin Woolwash and Shampoo is specially formulated to was the wool and condition the hide.
Free from nasties such as enzymes, phosphates, peroxide, or alkali, it contains Australian Tea Tree Oil and Lemon Myrtle which are effective against dust mite. Woolskin wash also has hospital standard antibacterial properties.
Meets Australian standards AS4480.1 and AS4146 providing chemical disinfection.
For orders within Australia:
Items that are in stock are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers (our choice), registered and insured, within 3 working days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock items will be made and posted within 21 days. We will notify you within 3 days of receipt of order and payment if out of stock and for your instructions. A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 21 days.
For international orders:
Items that are in stock are sent by Air Mail, are registered and insured, via Australia Post within 5 working days of receipt of order and payment. Out of stock items will be made and sent within 21 days.Time must be allowed for order to reach selected destination, this may vary from country to country. A full refund will be issued if we cannot post an item within 21 days.
Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes that may be incurred when the order arrives in their country.
UK customers please note: if you have not received your order within 3 weeks from us sending, please check with your local postal service before contacting us. If your custom's duties and taxes have not been paid you will not receive your package. Your postal service will only notify you once of them holding the package so if you miss that notification your order will not be delivered until you make contact with them. We are unable to help in this situation if you have not received your order.
NB. Ugg boots delivered to an Australian address with be labelled with our "Mortels UGG" brand. Ugg boots for postage address outside Australia will be labelled "Mortels" only. This is because UGG is generic in Australia and a trade mark outside Australia.
Returned item must be post marked within 14 days from initial receipt of item.
We are happy to exchange size, colour or style on the basis that the returned item is in original new condition accompanied with proof of purchase, all packaging and tags. Please contact us before returning items to ensure we have what you require. Additional cost may apply if changing to a different style or size. Return postage is at your cost.
Should you need to exchange your order, within 14 days of receiving it, please follow the directions given once you have contacted us. All items returned to us must be in original new condition.
Sorry, we will not exchange items or footwear that shows signs of wear, stretching, marks or soils.
If unsure of size, please follow these steps to determine your size:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centred on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct size.
- Centimetre measurements are actual foot length not shoe sole length
- Sizing Charts are indicative of foot length but doesn't allow for various foot and leg widths, high insteps and any feet abnormalities.
- No returns of incorrect size will be accepted once footwear has been worn and stretched.
- Be sure NOT to choose a larger size for fear of the ugg being too small - your footwear should be firm fitting (but not too tight) when you receive them. Sheepskin will stretch and the wool pile will flatten and shape around your foot, giving a cosy, snugg fit. If they are too loose, as they wear in, they may become too roomy.
NB. Mens shoe sizes in Australia can use different sizing conventions. Dress/business shoes are usually sized in UK sizing whereas Mens joggers are sized in US sizing. If unsure of your sizing check the size marked on your joggers.
NB. Larger Youth sizing overlaps with Adult sizing so our footwear is priced according to the size of the footwear, NOT priced for child or adult.